In accordance with the Government guidelines, we have made a number of changes to our holiday home in order to ensure the safety of our guests and cleaning staff. Your safety is of paramount importance to us and we are doing all that we can to ensure your safety.
We ask our guests to comply with the HMG guidelines, which from 14th September allow members of two households (which can include a bubble) to holiday together but a maximum of six guests.
If you have a booking with us in September, October or November with more than six guests, Sarah will be in contact with you.
- Guests will be required to confirm that they do not display any Covid-19 symptoms prior to arrival
- Check In will be from 4pm onwards. If cleaning is still continuing when you arrive, we ask that you wait and allow the cleaners to finish before you enter the property.
- In accordance with the recommended guidelines, Sarah will not meet you when you arrive to avoid as much contact as possible. The key will be left in the key safe for your arrival, the code for which will be sent to you on your day of arrival.
- Please use the hand sanister located outside the entrance door before you enter the property.
- Check Out remains at 10am, however if you leave earlier than this please let Sarah know.
- For the prevention of cross contamination we ask that you:
- remove all bed linen from the beds (including mattress and pillow protectors) and place them in the bags provided.
- please place all used towels in the bags provided.
- place all rubbish in the waste bins provided
- load the dishwasher and turn it on before you depart.
During Your Stay, the new Normal
- There is no evidence to suggest that Covid-19 can be passed through water in hot tubs. The hot tub will be serviced and fully cleaned before your arrival (by our supplier Norfolk Spa & Leisure).
- We are ensuring that the property will be cleaned and sanistised to the Covid Ready Guidelines from PASC UK and are AA Covid Confident accredited & have completed the Good to Go Scheme with Visit England.
We have produced a Covid-19 Risk Assessment
- The barn is always given a thorough clean before our guests arrive. Following the new Covid-19 instructions we will ensure that;
- Hard floors will be washed with water and disinfectant
- Hard surfaces will be sprayed with disinfectant
- Light switches & pulls, door handles, cupboard handles, toilet handles, remote controls etc. will be sprayed with disinfectant.
- All our bedlinen is professionally laundered and returned to us in sealed packaging
- All beds have mattress and pillow protectors which will be replaced before your arrival.